Boards & Commissions A - H

The Haywood County Board of Commissioners makes appointments to a number of boards, committees, commissions and authorities. All citizens of Haywood County are encouraged to volunteer to serve on these boards/committees. Appointments to these boards and committees are made as positions become open. 

You may apply for a position by submitting the Volunteer Board Application Form (DOC).

Additional Information

For more information, please contact Tracy Wells, Clerk to the Board, at 828-452-6625.