Skip to Main Content
Do Not Show Again
Create a Website Account
- Manage notification subscriptions, save form progress and more.
Website Sign In
How Do I...
Virtual Storytime Programming Parent/Caregiver Survey
Leave This Blank:
1. Have you or anyone in your household viewed a virtual storytime presented by Ms. Deanna or Ms. Lisa?
2. How did you learn about virtual storytime?
Friend or relative
I did not know there were virtual storytimes
3. What are you looking for in a virtual storytime experience for your preschooler? (choose all that apply)
A break so I can get something done.
An interactive experience for me and my child/ren.
A way to get ideas for books, songs, and activities to do with my child/ren.
4. In your opinion, about how long is a good length for a virtual storytime?
5 minutes or less
6 - 10 minutes
11 - 15 minutes
16 - 20 minutes
5. How often would you want to have access to a new virtual storytime?
Once a week
Twice a week
Every 2 weeks
Once a month
6. Per publisher guidelines, virtual storytimes are posted as a YouTube link that is "unlisted" and is shared on the Haywood County Public Library Facebook page. Would you be interested in receiving the link directly via email?
7. Please share your email with us if you would like to receive the virtual storytime link, our monthly newsletter, and/or other special program information.
8. Is there anything else you would like to share with us concerning what you are looking for in a virtual storytime experience for your child/ren?
* indicates required fields.
Agendas & Minutes
Apply for Jobs
Pay Taxes Online
Housing Development Fund
Government Websites by
Slideshow Left Arrow
Slideshow Right Arrow